Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kid's These Days.


I want to be part of something that's bigger than me.I want to carve my own path,;live my life on my own terms,I want to have an impact.I am going to fail epicly,People will tell me that I can't and that I shouldn't .I'm gonna hold onto my idea and start changing what I want, I'm gonna hold on and summon every ounce of strength in my being and hold on a little bit longer,We are the kids of these days,We will not bully,We will end wars ,We are going to make the world a better place.
-"RyanSpeaks"
Kids These Days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G22Q92VCFyY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We can change the world.We can try.We are the kids of this generation,We will change what people think about us.We will change their opinions,It's time to prove these people wrong.Together,We can change this.We can do this,We can make an impact on this world.We are all together,We WILL do this,We all want the same thing,I Don't know about you but I'm done waiting,We can take the first step together.
Let's kick the world's butt.Let's do it.Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment